Coronavirus can spread very fast, so it is very important that you follow the safety tips to keep yourself safe.
- Wash your hands with soap for at least 20 seconds, and rinse under running water.
- Cover your mouth and nose when sneezing or coughing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Use face masks - they will protect against liquid droplets.
- Seek medical help via phone if you exhibit the coronavirus symptoms.
- If you have been to an affected place like China, South Korea or Italy recently, stay indoors and avoid contact with people for 14 days.